Pivotal Systems Solutions is committed to provide you a high class training with opportunities to practice.
After completing our full individual training programme, we shall place trainees with our project team on a live project. This project placement will see you working alongside our consultants who will be designing, developing and deploying SAP technologies for our clients. You will be given responsibilities and challenges to meet with deadlines. This placement will help you gain UK work experience and will be a good tool to become a leading SAP consultant.
Our Project Placement will offer you the ability to:
1. Apply SAP technical skills learnt during training
2. Apply problem solving and analytical skills that you grew during training
3. Be creative and proactive in your SAP solutions development and implementation
4. Work on business problems and challenges of the real world
5. Produce high quality SAP solutions that make a recognisable difference to clients
6. Further develop technical and personal skills in your SAP career
Pivotal Systems Solutions will also provide job references after completing project placement with us. Please contact us to find out more.